Printech Archive
Re: Use of acetone in reformulated products

From: Ravn, Tom (jtr@serigraph.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 16:24:06 CDT

It is delisted as a VOC, but still remains a HAP to my knowledge, so it not
a free lunch. It also is extreamly fast and highly flammable. People usig
it should realize that they may experience insurance issues. Methyl acetate
has also been delisted, but remains a HAP. It may be a better alternative
than acetone.