Printech Archive
Flexo air permitting

From: Deb Kramer (dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 09:57:27 CDT

A Michigan printer is looking to find out what other flexo printers in other
states are handling some STATE air permitting issues. This does NOT
pertain to
Title V permitting. Please see the following original message. I will
forward
your responses to the originator.

Deb Kramer
-------------------original question-----------------------

I need to find out how narrow web flexo printers are coming up with numbers
for
air toxics when putting in applications for air permits especially interested
in how custom printers are handling this question.

A second question is about the venting of water based inks and are there
printers that are allowed to vent a press when it is running water based inks
and if so what information do they keep to show compliance?

Both these questions I would like to see what other States are doing rather
than just Michigan information.
Debra Kramer
NOTE: New E-mail Address dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
(PNEAC/GPP http://www.pneac.org)