Printech Archive
Re: Rinse water for photographic plates and scrap paper generation rates

From: Seeh.Karen@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 09:48:18 CDT

In regards to your rinse water question, EPA's Office of Water/Engineering and
Analysis Division produced a data summary/industry overview of the
photoprocessing industry about 3 years ago. I'm not sure if this information
was ever released, though, in a final report -- but I would think that someone
there could answer your question. The contact for the data summary was Joseph
Daly (202/260-7186) Try giving him a call.

Another route might be the Water Environment Federation (http://www.wef.org),
who I believe has also surveyed the photo processing industry for this type of
information.

Hope this helps.....

Karen Seeh
US EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) Program
Ph: 202/260-1714

Snoble@pmai.org on 04/14/99 08:35:56 AM

Please respond to printech-and-printreg@great-lakes.net