Printech Archive
Re: Baking Soda Particle Blast - Offset Cylinder Cleaning

From: Deb Kramer (dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 06:58:54 CST

Norm - Thanks so much for replying to this inquiry. Have you done any case
studies on this? If not I would be very interested in working with you to
develop a PNEAC case study on this topic.

Is it O.K. to give your name/e-mail address to the individual who posted the
question from the PNEAC web site? They may be able to get some good insights
from you about installation, performance, etc.

Best Regards,
Deb Kramer