Printech Archive
Preventive Maintenance In Printing

From: Deb Kramer (dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 08:47:32 CST

This question was posted from the PNEAC web site. I will forward any
to the originator. I am also attaching to this message a follow-up question I
sent to the originator.

Deb Kramer

>Does anyone know where I can get information about preventative
maintenance in
the printing industry. How is it set up and organized, etc.

Are you referring to a specific printing process? I noticed in your second
question you posted that you referred to Gravure printing.

Deb Kramer
Debra Kramer
NOTE: New E-mail Address dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
(PNEAC/GPP http://www.pneac.org)