Printech Archive
Re: Environmentally Friendly Suppliers

From: Doreen Monteleone (dmonteleone@vax.fta-ffta.org)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 09:39:18 CST

dkramer@ais.net; ksgross@prodigy.net
>Subject: Environmentally Friendly Suppliers
>
>This Ask PNEAC question is from:
>Kay Kim
>kay.kim2@ec.gc.ca
>Environment Canada
>(902) 425-6275
>I am looking for a list of environmentally friendly product suppliers for
the Printing and Graphics Industry. Can you help? Looking forward to
hearing from you. Kay

Kay,

Send me your address and I'll mail you a copy of our FLEXO SourceBook which
is a listing of all types of suppliers in flexography. There is a code
for "environmental types."

Doreen Monteleone