Printech Archive
Re: Lo to no VOC blanket wash

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 11:03:36 CST

Tony,

There have been several discussions on Printech about low and no VOC
blanket washes. The Printech archives are orgainzed such that these can
be retrieved either by a search or from the blanket wash page,
<http://www.pneac.org/listserv/printech/e-litho.html#BW>.

Bob Gifford

On 10 Dec 98 at 13:49, T. Duncan wrote:
> Subject: Lo to no VOC blanket wash
>
> "I am currently looking for good Low or better yet NO VOC blanket washs
> and alternative fountain solutions that I may use as suggestions in
> reports that I prepare for shops that I am and will be working with.
>
> Tory Duncan
> Emails: tdduncan@navix.net or;
> print@nbdcoffice.unomaha.edu
Robert Gifford
Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center, and
Univ. of Wisconsin - Extension
Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon St., rm 531
Madison WI, 53703
Voice: 608-262-1083 Fax: 608-262-6250
email: gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu