Printech Archive
Re: Lo to no VOC blanket wash

From: Michelle Fryman (frymanm@phillynews.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 15:46:25 CST

The Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News uses low VOC blanket wash, Bio
3000, which has 11% VOC content, and zero VOC fountain solution for offset
printing. The supplier for both products is C&W Unlimited, P.O. Box 6597,
217A Washington Ave, Carlstadt, NJ 07072, phone 201-933-4343, fax
201-933-5016, owner is Mike Walsh. We've used these products for years
with great success.
Michelle Fryman
Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News