Printech Archive
Lo to no VOC blanket wash

From: T. Duncan (tdduncan@navix.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 13:49:24 CST

My name is Tory Duncan and work as a technical service provider
(consultant) to printers in the state of Nebraska and am posing this
question to members of these two listserves...

"I am currently looking for good Low or better yet NO VOC blanket washs
and alternative fountain solutions that I may use as suggestions in
reports that I prepare for shops that I am and will be working with.

I'd also like to know the suppliers/vendors names, addresses, email
addresses, and phones if possible so that I may work with them directly.

Any leads would be wonderful!!!

Thank you,
Tory Duncan
Nebraska Printers Project