Printech Archive
Re: Paper Acid Testing Solution

From: Jeff Adrian (jeffadrian@johnroberts.com)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 07:18:08 CST

                      Re: Paper Acid Testing Solution 11/5/98
Curt & Printech:
A possible source for specialty chemicals, such as paranitroaniline solution, may be Aldrich Chemical Company which is, I believe, located in the Milwaukee metro area.
Aldrich Chemical is a manufacturer that will sell directly to the end user. The contact name I have is Mike Schuck, who spoke at last May's Federation of Environmental Technologists Seminar in Milwaukee. Sorry I don't have a phone number for you.

Regards, Jeff Adrian