Printech Archive
Re: Eliminating/reducing hydroquinone from developer

From: Donna Peterson (peter080@tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 11:06:13 CST

I don't have a specific product name to suggest. However, I know that a PP
Award Winner in Minnesota worked with Fuji Hunt to get to a hydroquinone
free developer. I have learned since then that other companies also are
marketing similar products. I would suggest the company check with several
vendors.

 Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:25:00 CST,
printech@great-lakes.net wrote...
>Any recommendations from Printech users?
>-Wayne
>

>>This Ask PNEAC question is from:
>>Eileen Wolgast
>>wolgast@megahertz.njit.edu
>>New Jersey Technical Assistance Program
>>
>>---------------------------------------------
>>Does anyone know of an alternative for CP-297B (Universal developer)?
>>This developer is an aqueous alkaline solution which contains the
>>hazardous ingredient hydroquinone.
>>Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Donna Peterson
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program