Printech Archive
Re: Source for Estimating Litho Ink Coverage

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 11:49:08 CDT

Forwarded from Jose Carlos Clement and Javier Moreno, with Carvajal
S.A., in Cali, Colombia. Thank you to our friends from South
America!
-Wayne

From: "Departamento Tecnico" <dtecnico@norma.net>
To: <pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Source for Estimating Litho Ink Coverage
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 09:37:29 -0500

We are writing from Carvajal S.A. -Cali, Colombia
We are using successfully this formula that could be useful for
Eggleston

Ink (kg)=SxPxAxNxKxS /353

S: Kind of Substrate
For Coated (high gloss):1.0