Printech Archive
Indoor air quality in print shops

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 19:36:33 CDT

Forwarded from a new subscriber:

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:02:46 +0200
From: ingegneria sanitaria <ingsan@ing.unibs.it>
Subject: informations requirement

Dear doctors,
we are carrying out a research on indoor air quality in printing
industry.
Therefore, we kindly ask you material and/or literature references
about:
- ozone emission from UV lamps in printing industry;
- indoor air pollution (ozone, compounds deriving from reactions between
ozone and VOCs, etc.);
- air treatment systems.
Thank you in advance for cooperation.
Best regards

Dr. Eng. Sergio Cavallari
Researcher of Environmental-Sanitary Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Faculty of Engineering-University of Brescia
via Branze 38-Brescia (BS), I-25123 Italy
Ph: +39 0303715522 Fax: +39 0303715503
E-mail: ingsan@ing.unibs.it

* Robert Gifford
* Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center (SHWEC), and
* Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC)
* 610 Langdon Street rm 531
* Madison, WI 53703
* (608)262-1083 Voice (608)262-6250 Fax
* gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu