Printech Archive
Re: Cleaning Ink from Screens

From: Mike Ukena (mukena@gte.net)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 18:11:15 CDT

Sorry for my late response...I was out of town with and my laptop was not
cooperating.'

There are several companies that specialize in "friendlier" chemicals for
use in cleaning screens. The following list will give you a good starting
list to recommend.

1. Chemical Consultants
    1850 Wild Turkey Circle
    Corona, CA 91720
    909-735-5511
    www.ccidom.com

2. Intercontinental Chemical Company
    ICC Chemicals Division
    4660 Spring Grove Ave
    Cincinnati, OH 45232
    800-543-2075

3. Autotype Americas (distributors of CPS Chemicals in the U.S)
    2050 Hammond Drive
    Schaumburg, IL 60173
    800-323-0632

There are more, but these are the larger companies in the screen field that
make "safer" chemicals for all aspects of screen and shop cleaning.

Good luck.

Mike Ukena
mukena@gte.net