Printech Archive
Re: Reported Odors from UV Offset Printing

From: gjonesprinting@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 11:55:40 CDT

Dear Marcel:

In my reading, I came across a reference to a study on the above referenced
subject. It is entitled Studying The Emissions From Radation-Cured Coatings, E
Beck etal, Paint&Coatings Ind (US) 1998, Vol 14 No 4, 46-52;WSCA June
98/04709. I am currently attempting to obtain a copy. Let me know if you can
obtain a copy.

Gary Jones