Printech Archive
INFO ABOUT KODAK PRODUCTS

From: Luisa Marcela Medina Rodriguez (lmmedina@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 17:07:11 CDT

I work in Colombia, giving environmental assistance to small and medium
bussiness in Bogota.

I need MSDS about some KODAK products. I asked here in Colombia for
them, but KODAK Colombia doesn´t have any information. They told me
they asked to KODAK Mexico, almost two months ago, and there´s had no
answer. Products are:
RA 2000
RA 3000
and, as you can see, they are used in film developing.

Guidance about how can I get their MSDS will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Marcela Medina.
ACERCAR