Printech Archive
Re: FDA Inks

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 19:21:08 CDT

This message is forwarded on behalf of Richard Incontro of the
National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers

> Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:55:35 -0400
> From: Richard Incontro <rincontro@napim.org>
> To: Scottray@aol.com, printech-and-printreg@great-lakes.net, info@shapco.com
> Subject: Ink Mileage
>
> May I suggest you contact John Essel at 215 228 8100. Also realize that
> besides variables of paper there are many variables that effect mileage.
>
> Richard Incontro

* Robert Gifford
* Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center (SHWEC), and
* Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC)
* 610 Langdon Street rm 531
* Madison, WI 53703
* (608)262-1083 Voice (608)262-6250 Fax
* gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu