Printech Archive
Re: Screen cleaning alternatives

From: Michael R. Ukena (mukena@gte.net)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 21:32:55 CDT

There are a number of good replacements for the chemicals you refer to. All
are available in bulk and/or concentrates. Some of them are one time use
items but use very small quantities and some can be used in recycling
systems. I would recommend you contact one or more of the following
companies:

Chemical Consultants
1850 Wild Turkey Circle
Corona, CA 91720
909-735-5511
909-735-7999fx

Intercontinental Chemical Corp
4660 Spring Grove Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45232
800-543-2075
513-541-6880fx

Franmar Chemical Corp.
105 E Lincoln #M
Normal, IL 61761
800-538-5069
309-882-1005fx

There are some others, but these should be a good start. If you need any
additional info, please let me know.

Mike Ukena