Printech Archive
Still usable?

From: Donna Peterson (DPETERSO@mntap.sph.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 13:25:00 CDT

A community college in MN has a significant amount of 4 part-4 color blank
carbonless paper which for for use in a duplication machine (which the
school no longer has)

My thought it that this is such outdated technology that it would be hard to
find the process elsewhere that could use this paper.

But...I offered to pose the question here in case I've missed what could be
a good opportunity. (The contact at the college has not been able to
provide more information about the process)