Printech Archive
Health effects data

From: Scottray (Scottray@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 09:26:09 CDT

Hi everyone. I am trying to locate any health effects data on the following
chemicals that are commonly found in litho gloss coating:

2-Propanol (Isopropyl Alcohol, Anhydrous) - CAS # : 67-63-0
Ethylene Glycol n-Butyl Ether (Glycol Ether EB) - CAS # : 111-76-2
Amonium Hydroxide Solution (10%-35% solution) - CAS # : 1336-21-6

I have already surfed the NIOSH and CDC web pages for information but I would
appreciate any other leads you may have. Thank you for your help!

Scott Schuler
Printing Industry of MN
2829 University Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414