Printech Archive
Sustainable production course

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 15:03:10 CDT

The following message is forwarded on behalf of Martin Nussbaumer
in Austria

--

--************************************************************ * Robert Gifford * Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center (SHWEC), and * Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC) * 610 Langdon Street rm 531 * Madison, WI 53703 * (608)262-1083 Voice (608)262-6250 Fax * gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu --***********************************************************

© PNEAC