Printech Archive
Looking for Screen printer expert

From: laura l battista njtap fac/staff (battista@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 11:26:00 CDT

Hello. My name is Laura Battista. I work for the NJ Technical Assistance
Program for Industrial Pollution Prevention (NJTAP), in Newark, NJ. We
are currently working on an international project funded by the Thailand
government for printers. They print labels on plastic bags and bottles (I
believe oil cans). We are looking for an expert in this field to go to
Thailand for the first phase of this project for an initial assessment of
the two facilities. The trip is scheduled for one week in May. Two days
would be spent at each facility and one day would be spent performing a
simple training seminar. ALL EXPENSES WOULD BE PAID INCLUDING AIR FARE,
LABOR FEES, LODGING, ETC. Please e-mail me if you or someone you know
may be interested in learning more about this project opportunity. I can
be reached at 973-596-5864. My e-mail address is:
battista@megahertz.njit.edu
Thank you
Laura

--------------4D4EED9AA8993046CF830C02--