Printech Archive
Re: Ozone Question

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 20:51:49 CST

D Scott:
The question re. ozone was posted by Doreen Monteleone, and
follows below.

I would also like to remind all Printech and Printreg
participants that use of the listservs for commercial
purposes is not permitted. While participation in the listservs is
hopefully of value to all of us in our business pursuits,
self-promotion of products and services would be an inappropriate use
of the listservs. Thanks for your cooperation.
-Wayne