Printech Archive
P2 & Industrial Hygiene Data Kept

From: Debra Kramer (kramer@cmcusa.org)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 11:25:10 CST

This question was posted from the PNEAC web site. Please reply to printech and I will forward responses to Darius.

Thanks - Deb Kramer

Sent: Friday, March 06, 1998 3:40 PM
Subject: Question from PNEAC

This Ask PNEAC question is from:
Darius D. Sivin, MES
dsivin@jhsph.edu
Johns Hopkins University

I'm interested in the impact of pollution prevention programs on worker exposure to toxic chemcials. Is anyone aware of a printer who has implemented a pollution prevention program and regularly keeps industrial hygiene data?

Debra Kramer
Waste Management & Research Ctr. - IL DNR
(PNEAC)
3333 W. Arthington
Chicago, IL 60624
773/265-2036