Printech Archive
Aqueous Coating Waste

From: TimanShell (TimanShell@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 19:47:20 CST

I am interested to hear from folks that are using aqueous based coating in
either the web or sheetfed industry. Understanding that the local
municipalities play a major role on drain waste, how are you discarding your
"washed up" diluted solution? Most manufacturers indicate that it is "drain
safe" but we all know what that means!! I am in the process of sampling and
approval for City purposes.

Thanks, Tim