Printech Archive
Ink Levelers to Control Ink Use

From: Debra Kramer (kramer@cmcusa.org)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 07:48:25 CST

This question is from the PNEAC web site. I will forward responses to originator.

Deb
I was reading through a guide on pollution prevention in the printing industry which NEWMOA has published. The guide mentioned that printing equipment may be retrofitted with ink levellers in order to control ink use.

Has anyone had this experience? How would I go about finding more information? At this point, I have manufacturer's names for two presses in the facility.

Debra Kramer
Waste Management & Research Ctr. - IL DNR
(PNEAC)
3333 W. Arthington
Chicago, IL 60624
773/265-2036