Printech Archive
Re: Hearing protection, binderies & music.

From: William Bilkovich (bilko@vistech.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 19:15:42 CST

When I travel long distances by plane, I wear a pair of noise cancellation
headphones which can be connected to the stereo system of the plane. The
noise cancellation circuit creates a signal which is 180 degrees out-of
phase to a portion of the noise of the plane interior and another circuit
allows you to listen to the stereo. When I spoke to the company two years
ago they were working on an industrial version. I am sorry I do not have
an address, but the name is Noise Cancellation Technologies, Inc. and they
are in MA somewhere.
Bill Bilkovich
EQC
bilko@vistech.net