Printech Archive
MA Small Business Policy

From: Frantz-ENV, George (George.Frantz@state.ma.us)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 13:23:46 CST

Karen... we did send the policy, altho I think it might possibly have gone to
Elliot. Let me send you another copy. DEP is beginning to loosen up a bit
on their Sm Bus policy, altho it is still applied only to facilities w/ <10
FTEs. We're using it as part of our enforcement strategy for the new multi-
agency auto body project we're running under a PPIS grant from R-1.

I'll try to get that in the mail first thing in the morning.

Regards, and happy holidays. George