Printech Archive
Re: Parts washer for ink trays

From: Jeff Adrian (jeffadrian@johnroberts.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 09:34:12 CST

Neil:
The use of a centrifuge is an excellent way to affect both the bottom
line and to improve environmental management of solvent and wipers. As to
finding parts washer trays that are long enough to handle ink trays from 40"
presses, we have not been successful. So we ended up fashioning our own
parts washers to fit, using stainless steel for easy maintainability. You
might consider doing the same, and then your ink trays won't overhang on one
end with the resulting mess.