Printech Archive
Re: Direct to Plate Technology

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 10:07:20 CST

This message forwarded on behalf of Lisa Ford

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:13:53 -0500 (EST)
From: "Lisa M. Ford (716) 475-4991" <FORD.LM@a1.isc.rit.edu>
Subject: Re: Direct to Plate Technology

          Pat,

          In addition to QuarkXpress, there are specific preflighting
          software packages available. With out know more about your
          situation, it's difficult to get into any detail, however, I'd
          love to discuss how the National Center for Printing, Publishing
          and Imaging can help you. Please feel free to contact me
          directly. Our center has a lot of expertise in this area.

          contact:

          Lisa Ford
          Operations Manager
          NCPPI
          716-475-4991
          lmfasp@rit.edu

Robert Gifford
Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center, and
Univ. of Wisconsin - Extension
Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon St., rm 531
Madison WI, 53703
Voice: 608-262-1083 Fax: 608-262-6250
email: gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu