Printech Archive
Re: Methylene chloride roller wash replacement

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 16:03:58 CST

The following message is being forwarded on behalf of
Matt Kaarlela of PIA - Texas.

From: Matt Kaarlela <mattk@mail.azone.net>
Subject: Re: Methylene chloride roller wash replacement

Rick, I've been working with some sheetfed printers in Texas that have used
a Printer's Service (Prisco) product called MRC-F with good results. It is
methylene chloride free and the only negative I've heard is it has a
slightly slower drying time. You can reach them at (800) 338-2241 and a
good contact is Andy Drouin. I'm sure other manufacturers offer similar
products that work equally well.

Robert Gifford
Univ. of Wisconsin - Extension
Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon St., rm 531
Madison WI, 53703
Voice: 608-262-1083 Fax: 608-262-6250
email: gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu