Printech Archive, April, 2000
Charpak graphic tape

From: Deb Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 07:02:31 CDT

You have sent your inquiry to a commercial printing environmental
assistance center. I suggest you search the net for the manufacturer or
contact the shop you solicited in NY. A good place to find manufacturers
is on the Thomas Register online directory.

Debra Jacobson

>Where can I buy Charpak Graphic Tape - Gold 1/8 "? I use it on my
>watercolor cards. In the past I purchased it at the Artist Shop in
>Rhinebeck, NY. I live in Poughkeepsie, NY. . Can you give me any
>information? Thank you for your attention.

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)
E-mail Address djacobson@istc.illinois.edu
PNEAC/GPP http://www.pneac.org
GLPPR http://www.glrppr.uiuc.edu