Printech Archive, April, 2000
Re: Metallized Film Recycling

From: gjonesprinting@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 10:29:52 CDT

Dane:

I know a printer in Tennessee that set up a recycling program for their waste
metalized film and I believe they turn it into plastic park benches and other
products. I don't know the nature of the relationship and you would have to
contact them to see if they would be willing to share the name of the vendor
they are working with for recycling the film. I will email you separately
with the name of the printer.

Gary Jones
Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
200 Deer Run Road