Printech Archive, March, 2000
guidance request on purchasing printing presses

From: PNEAC_customer@pneac.org
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 09:01:57 CST

Being a staff to Sheetfed and Bindery Manager in a well-known
publication printing, I am
ordered to prepare my boss's presentation to the board management on
choosing among presses (Komori NL 40 L 440 ; Roland 700 ; Heidelberg SPM
104-2 ; Mitsubishi 3F-4) in term of replacement of our 1982 Roland
RVP-2. It becomes a confusing thought due to many aspects I commonsensly
taking conclussion from the suppliers's presentation. So, would you
please be so kind to help me what kind of tools or guidances on choosing
the best one for us.
In our pressroom there are 3 unit full color 0/4 Roland Parva, 3
Heidelberg GTOV 0/4 and SPM 102 perfecting. We produce magazines and
booklet from our own publishers (major and captive) external orders
(minor) such as comercial printing product.
Thank you very much to your attention and you sooner prompt reply would
be appreciated.