Printech Archive, March, 2000
Re: Foutian solution retention in substrate

From: Deb Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 10:23:37 CST

To add to Jeff Adrian's reply - Rudy Cartier may also be able to assist you
or provide some insights. He is the NH Clean Air Act Small Business
Ombudsman. Below is his contact information.

Deb Jacobson

Rudy Cartier - cartier@desarsb.mr.com
NH Dept of Environmental Services
Air Resources Div
64 N. Main St, 2nd Floor
Caller Box 2033
Concord, NH 03301-2033
603/271-1379
603/271-1381 FAX
SBO/SBAP 800/837-0656

At 09:05 AM 03/31/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I am curious if anyone has any information in regards towards the fountain
>solution retention in substrate in sheetfed lithographic processes.
>Unfortunately we have exceeded the allowable limits for 2-Butoxyethanol
>during our air modeling for the state of NH. NH has their own toxics rule
>that is tacked on to the title V process. They are using the Potential to
>emit theory which is what is putting us over in modeling. Any help would
>be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>Jeff

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)