Printech Archive, March, 2000
Re: Bucket Cleaning

From: Doreen Monteleone (dmonteleone@flexography.org)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 15:28:41 CST

Citrus Safe sells a new cleaner which can be used on UV inks. It's not an
machine or process. Speak to Mark Bass 773-638-6900.

You may also want to contact Lyondell at 610-359-2331.

Doreen M. Monteleone, Ph.D.
Director of Environmental Affairs
Flexographic Technical Association
900 Marconi Avenue
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Ph: (631) 737-6020
Fax: (631) 737-6813
www.flexography.org

DON'T MISS THIS EVENTS!
High Performance Flexo:Printing with a Cleaner, Greener Image, April 27 -
Nationwide
Downlink sites listed at www.pneac.org