Printech Archive, March, 2000
Re: Fountian Solution Consumption Allocation

From: RobLindsay@usplayingcard.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 12:37:42 CST

Don,
     Wouldn't you have historical data for each press? I would use historical
data to estimate use until the flow meters are installed. I would also expidite
the installation of the flow meters, which I'm sure you are trying to do.

Rob

"Eggleston, Don" <Don.Eggleston@dgs.ca.gov> on 03/01/2000 12:03:07 PM

Please respond to printech@great-lakes.net