Printech Archive, February, 2000
Re: VOC content/photochemical reactivity

From: "Richard
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 09:14:37 CST

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Please take note of the safety issues of acetone and methyl acetate.
Both
are extremely flammable and special precautions should be taken in
dealing
with products that contain these ingredients. Also, significantly
negative
blanket and roller impacts are associated with acetone.

It doesn't do you any good to reduce your VOC's with these products if
you
burn down your facility!

Rick Principato
Tower Products